Hi everyone, the Board of Directors would like to update owners on rules at Spider Lake Springs Resort during the COVID-19 situation.
- Access to the park will remain as assigned gate cards only (no buzz in, so don’t forget your card, (see Rules Section 2).
- Limit contact with staff to necessary items and please maintain your social distance. When possible use buzzer at the store to speak to them.
- Guest trailers are now permitted. If you have a guest trailer you must comply with Rule 4 Campsite Occupancy, Section 4.7, and site owners must fill out the Guest Information document (found under the Forms tab) and submit it to the Campers Associations Secretary at email@example.com or in the SLSR mail box at the store.
- The lower washroom at Angel pond is now open, no showers at this time. The washroom will be cleaned in the morning and opened 10:00am to 4:00pm daily. Pandemic safety rules need to be followed in public spaces.
- Common facilities to remain closed for now are – store, arcade/game room and recycling.
- Water slide will remain closed until further notice.
- The laundries are now open. Sanitizing materials are available. A reminder that parking at the store and laundry rooms/washrooms is for 15 minutes unless you are using the laundry room. There are plenty of overflow parking spots if needed. If you are not sure where overflow parking can be found please ask one of the staff.
- Long house is opened for use, as well, the ponds and fields can be used if social distancing is practiced. Please remember night swimming is not allowed.
- Playgrounds, children can use the playgrounds but a reminder to families that the equipment will not be cleaned by anyone and that pandemic safety rules need to be followed in public spaces, playtime is safest close to home.
- Tennis courts and bike park are open.
- Internet is on at the store, the wifi works a little farther than just the covered area, but PLEASE spread out and limit your time there so that others may use it as well. If large gatherings are observed the internet service will be suspended.
- Social events and larger gatherings are cancelled or postponed until BC Health Authority allows them. It has been suggested that in August a friendly competition be held between the campsite sections to further beautify the park. Please contact your Section Director if you would like to participate. Park Management will select the types of plants and flowers.
- Section 7. Campsite Maintenance – Please abide by the rules in Section 7, but note that due to the COVID-19 situation we are relaxing the tarp removal/clean up of sites rules until further notice.
- As an owner it is your responsibility to read and abide by the Rules and Regulations (found under the Rules and Regulations tab) and that you make your guests aware of the rules. We remind campers that rules apply to all and that includes during long weekends. Blatant disregard for the rules will result in the camper’s gate card being deactivated and the power being turned off to their site.
- If you have not already done so please fill out the 2020 Owner Information form (found under the Forms tab) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speeding has been a major issue this summer, please slow down, the speed limit is 5km/h.
- If you are selling your lot you MUST have it inspected by staff to confirm it is in complete compliance with current regulations. You can find information on our web site http://spiderlakesprings.org/news/ under the Sites for Sale and Lease tab, Important Notice to Seller and Purchaser of Shares at Spider Lake Springs Resort document.
- If you wish to ask a question or clarify information regarding Spider Lake Springs Resort, we would be happy to answer your emails. Please send emails to email@example.com.
As Dr. Henry says – be kind, be calm and be safe.
Board of Directors
Spider Lake Springs Campers Association