May 13, 2020 Update Spider Lake Springs Resort – Reminder
With the May long weekend coming up we would like to remind everyone of a few of the rules during the COVID-19 situation.
- Access to the park will be with assigned gate cards only (no buzz in, so don’t forget your card, (see Rules Section 2).
- Limit contact with staff to necessary items and please maintain your social distance. When possible use buzzer at the store to speak to them.
- No guests or guest trailers allowed at this time.
- Common facilities to remain closed for now – washrooms, laundries, store, arcade/game room, long house, water slide and recycling. Ponds and fields will be addressed as the situation progresses and if social distancing is not practiced.
- Playgrounds are closed, as we cannot maintain cleaning. Please tell your children not to use any of the equipment.
- Tennis courts and bike park to remain closed at this time.
- Internet is on at the store, the wifi works a little farther than just the covered area, but PLEASE spread out and limit your time there so that others may use it as well. All seating and tables have been removed at this time. If large gatherings are observed, then the internet service will be suspended.
- Limit your use of outside contractors to essential repairs of the RV. Please try to be with the contractor when he works at your site. Postpone the non-essential site upgrades until later in the season.
- Social events and larger gatherings will be cancelled or postponed until BC Health Authority allow them.
As Dr. Henry says – Keep your social circle small and keep your family safe.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy during this time.
Board of Directors Spider Lake Springs Campers Association